Increased Quality Assurance
In a busy laboratory IRIS-100 will ease the time-consuming routine work around manual reading of inhibitions zones and zone analysis.
With IRIS-100 the measurements will be carried out with higher accuracy, stability and faster, which leads to efficiency and increased quality and thereby the patient safety. IRIS-100 takes a photo and reads all inhibitions zones and ensures documentation and thereby full traceability.
IRIS-100 ensures standardized measurement conditions:
- Constant light conditions
- Placement/distance to agar plate is always the same
- Background is uniform
- Same camera and software (eyes and brain)
Furthermore, the quality is increased by measuring all zones, which is a requirement for various quality certifications like EUCAST.
IRIS-100 from PRO Devices uses advanced software with image recognition and performs circular measurements. The User Interface is simple and easy, which makes it easy to understand and use:
- Visual presentation of the result
- Fast presentation of the result app. 3 second per agar plate
- Accurate and stable readings
- Greater stability and accuracy in readings
- Easy and fast to read the results
- Easy to zoom in on the zones and change if necessary
- Results and assessments can be stored and tracked
- Full documentation and import of measurement results to your own systems
- General improvements in the diagnosis
- increased automation and efficiency in routines
- greater stability and precision in readings
- fewer errors